Maritime Law, Transport and Logistics
Advice and guidance on international transport, logistics operations and risk management in maritime and port matters
- Advice and assistance in the negotiation of international maritime transport contracts (chartering, and maritime transport of merchandise in the form of bill of lading, passage, towing, consignment and agency).
- Advice on international maritime sales, documentary credits and maritime insurance.
- Assistance for recreational sailing activities; yacht sale; accidents, insurance
- Claims regarding civil liability and claims for loss or damage of merchandise.
- Marine casualty care
- Resolution of disputes regarding international maritime transport.
- Logistics consulting in Foreign Trade operations.
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.
Error: Contact form not found.