Fernando Londono HurtadoConsultant Lawyer
- Practice Areas: Labor Law and Social Security
- Languages: Spanish
- Profile: Founding member of the Labor Lawyers Association of Valle del Cauca – CALAV. Lawyer consultant and advisor in the area of Labor Law and Social Security. Teacher of the Universidad Libre Seccional Cali where he runs the chairs of Individual and Prestational Labor Law and Labor Procedure and Social Security. Teaching guest in the specialization of Labor Law for non-lawyers of the Icesi University of Cali. Lecturer on issues related to Labor Law and Social Security.
- Educational Background: Lawyer graduated from the Universidad Libre Seccional Cali.
- Specialist in Labor Law of the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana of Medellin, and San Buenaventura of Cali.
- Magister in Constitutional Law of the Universidad Libre Seccional Cali.
- Doctorate of the doctorate program of Contemporary Procedural Law of the Universidad de Medellín.
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.