Claudia Sanchez LucumiAssociate
- Practice areas: Labor and Social Security – Civil and Family Law – Labor Law and Social Security – Administrative Law – Compliance – Litigation.
- Languages: English – Spanish
- Profile: Lawyer with emphasis in research, public law and public policies.
- Educational Background: Lawyer, graduated from the University of San Buenaventura, Cali.
- Diploma in Law of Access to Justice and international litigation strategies, FIDA 2013.
- Experience: Former member of the Colombian network of seedlings and research REDCOLSI; legal advice to support the management of municipal and departmental public administration.
- Publications: co-author of the following publications:
- “Comprehensive reparation to female victims: an approach to the application of the gender differential approach in the context of the Colombian armed conflict” Estud. Bogotá (Colombia) N °. 11: 163-185, January-December 2014.
- “International standards on justice in the legal framework for peace: a reading from political advocacy” Human Sciences Journal Volume 13. January-December 2016. ISSN: 0123-5826. pp. 91-110.
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]