Carlos A. Espindola-ScarpettaFounder
- Practice Areas: International Contracting, Private International Law, International Conflict Resolution, Maritime Law, Transport Law, International Trade, Compliance and Customs Law.
- Languages: English – Spanish
- Profile: Founder of the firm Espíndola International Consultants, created in 1979, which has been dedicated to specialized subjects such as International Contracting, Private International Law, International Conflict Resolution, Maritime Law, Transportation Law, International Trade, Tax Law, Compliance and Customs Law.
- Educational Background: Doctor in Jurisprudence Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora del Rosario, Bogotá and L.L.M., Master of Laws, from Tulane University School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana. USA.
- Experience: In his long career Carlos has advised the main national and international companies, such as ADM Colombia, Cadbury Adams, Abbott, Sanofi, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, among others.
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]