Maria Alejandra Arevalo MoscosoAssociate
- Practice Areas: International Trade and Customs – Maritime Law, Transport and Logistics – Corporate and Business Law -Foreign Investment and International Changes.
- Languages: English – Spanish
- Profile: Lawyer with experience in strategic corporate development. Emphasis on International Commercial Law and International Business Law.
- Educational Background: Lawyer, graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Cali.
- LLM in International Business Law – Cum Laude – Tilburg University (The Netherlands, 2016)
- Experience: Professor at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali in the Chair of International Jurisprudence and International Contracting.
- Deputy Director of Investigations & Coordinator of the Trade Center in the American Chamber of Commerce Colombo Americana Suroccidente (2013 – 2015).
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.
Error: Contact form not found.