Lorena Hernandez AgudeloAssociate
- Practice areas: All except Labor and Social Security.
- Languages: English – Spanish
- Profile: Lawyer with emphasis in International Law, Economy and International Business and Alternative Methods of Conflict Solution.
- Educational Background: Lawyer, graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Cali.
- Diploma in International Commercial Arbitration, American University Washington College of Law.
- Course in International Business Law at the Centro de Estudios Garrigues & Harvard Law School.
- Experience: Junior Associate at Arellano, Jaramillo & Asociados (September 2013 – February 2014).
- Publications: co-author of the following publications:
- “Regime of Responsibility of Administrators in Foreign Trade” published in the Journal of the Colombian Institute of Tax Law, Number 74, May 2016, ISSN 0122-0799.
- “The press release: the anticipated ruling in the Constitutional Office” published in the Criteria Jurídico Magazine V.14 Nº. 2014-2, ISSN 1657-3978.
Contact us with your inquiries and services requests
Be one step ahead with our expertise and flexibility in preventive and specialized counseling.